Compare the Wooden Hammer Ltd. Classic Collection cabinets to any of the
other manufacturers' offerings and you will see a difference, both inside
and out. Dollar for dollar, we believe this collection to be the best
value in the cabinet business today.
The Classic Collection of cabinets was designed in
modular sizes to meet the needs of customers who wanted Wooden Hammer
Ltd. quality at an affordable price. All the casework is a combination of
solid wood and birch plywood. You will find no particle board in these
cabinets. All Classic Collection cabinets are constructed from ½”
pre-finished birch plywood, making these cases lighter but stronger than
particle board. The catalyzed finish is UV cured and extremely durable.
We feature solid ½” birch plywood decks and ceilings in all base
and wall cabinets. The face frame and doors are cut from our select
hardwoods and joined to the case with a structural dado joint, then glued
and mechanically fastened.
• Full 1/2” birch plywood casework
• Standard 1/2” butt-jointed birch drawer boxes
• Optional 5/8” dovetailed birch drawer boxes
• 1/4” birch plywood drawer bottom captured in a dado slot
• Fully adjustable 3/4” birch plywood shelves finished with a
durable catalyzed finish
• Standard tandem undermount full-access concealed drawer slides
with optional soft-close